Madrid’s Prado Museum and El Retiro Park guided tour – Discover and enjoy the Prado Museum of Madrid, with a skip-the-line entry and a professionally guided tour.
- Extensive panoramic guided tour of Madrid’s highlights
- Tasty tapas menu
- Comfortably enjoy the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square, and Puerta del Sol, the centre of the country
- Experience Spanish gastronomy like never before!
On board the Tapas Bus, you enjoy a unique experience that combines the culture and history of Madrid with its local gastronomy, while you comfortably ride along the streets and see key places of the city with your expert, professional Madrid tour guide.
Tapas Bus Tour in Madrid
On board the Tapas Bus, you’re able to enjoy the best panoramic views of Madrid with a guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
Let the expert, professional guide on the bus tell you of the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout, and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The best part of riding the Tapas Bus is the delicious tapas tasting during your Madrid sightseeing tour.
- Panoramic guided route on a comfortable, modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Bilingual Spanish and English guide
- Extensive schedule for the customer
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
Meeting Point and schedules:
- Calle Ferraz, Templo de Debod, in the bus stop. Madrid:
- Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, in the bus stop. Madrid