Madrid city highlights bus tour with authentic Spanish tapas on board the Tapas Bus.
Day Trip to Segovia & Toledo Highlights
- Travel in comfort on a bus from central Madrid to both Segovia and Toledo
- Explore Segovia’s historic old town and Roman aqueduct
- Enjoy a guided visit around the Alcazar of Segovia with entry included
- Uncover the secrets of ancient Toledo, one of the oldest cities in Spain and with a rich Christian, Jewish, and Muslim heritage
- Enter inside the Cathedral of Toledo and explore it alongside your guide
Visit two UNESCO Heritage Sites, Toledo and Segovia in one day, on this comprehensive day tour from Madrid with access to the Alcazar of Segovia and the Cathedral of Toledo included in your ticket.
07.20 am: Meeting Point: Neptuno Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno), 28014
08.00 am: Meeting Point: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street). 40.430937, -3.663798
- Entry tickets to the Alcázar of Segovia and the Cathedral of Toledo
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Bus to and from Madrid
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer