Enjoy a local’s guided tour of the stunning El Retiro Park and get inside access to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens, including the throne room; marvel at the artwork of Goya and Velazquez.
El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting
Highlights of this tour
- Discover the famous park of Madrid with an expert guide
- Discover its beautiful pond and the monument of Alfonso XII
- Enjoy the great Crystal Palace
- Do not miss the hundreds and hundreds of places you have to visit in the park
- Enjoy the nature
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
Visit El Retiro Park with this guided Tour and tapas tasting
Discover the main parts of the Retiro Park in this guided tour and then, enjoy the typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar.
From 1st March:
At 10.00am in Puerta de la Independencia of the Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia.
The tapas Tasting is in Mayor Street 84, yo have to look a Bar with the name: Casa Ciriaco
- Professional guide
- Walking tour through the Retiro Park
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick up or transfer