Skip-the-line Madrid Royal Palace and Tapas Experience
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
Get inside to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens and enjoy the typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar.
Meeting Point: Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
For the Tapas Tasting you have to go to the Mayor 84 Street, and you have to look a bar with the name CASA CIRIACO
- Skip-the-line Entry Tickets to the Royal Palace
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick up or transfer