Enjoy a magical day tour to Toledo from Madrid, and visit a winery in Castilla La Mancha where you enjoy a wine and tapas tasting.
Toledo’s 7 Monuments Tour Highlights
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish, and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo alongside an expert guide
- Enter freely into 7 different buildings and monuments throughout the city, 3 of them with a guided visit, the other 4 on your own
- See the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Take advantage of extra time to revisit your favourite places, explore further or simply relax
- Enjoy comfortable, private bus transport to and from Madrid
Full day tour to Toledo with entry to the seven monuments.
Duration and Meeting Point
09:00 am Meeting Point: Las Ventas square, Julio Camba street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street). 40.430937, -3.663798
09:30 am Meeting Point: Canovas del Castillo square (Neptuno), in the bus stop.
FROM OCTOBER 1, 2021 THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE MEETING POINT FOR THE TOUR DEPARTURE AT 9:00AM FROM Plaza Las Ventas in Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station at the exit to Julio Camba Street
- Entry tickets to 7 monuments
- Round-trip transportation by bus
- Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Bilingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry tickets to the Toledo Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Food or beverages