- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Discover El Retiro, Madrid’s world famous central park alongside a guide who will take you to the most celebrated monuments and hidden gems
Get inside to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace, then enjoy the typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar and finish your tour with guided tour of the stunning El Retiro Park.
Meeting Point: At 9:00am Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
- Entry Tickets to the Royal Palace
- Professional Bilingual Tour Guide
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Walking tour of El Retiro Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick up or transfer