Enjoy a magical day tour to Toledo from Madrid and discover the city on your own.
Madrid’s Prado Museum & El Retiro Park Tour
Madrid Museum & Monuments Tour Highlights:
- Explore the Prado Museum, one of the best museums around the world
- Take a journey through the eyes of the Spanish painters at the Prado Museum
- Marvel at the wonders of Spanish art
- Discover El Retiro, Madrid’s world famous central park alongside a guide who takes you to the most celebrated monuments and hidden gems
Enjoy a guided tour of one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Retiro Park, Paseo del Prado and visit to the Prado Museum. All accompanied by an expert guide.
From 1st March:
Meeting Point: At 10.00 am in Puerta de la Independencia of Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia.
For the Prado Museum Tour is at:
If you have the tour in English: At 16:15h at the Goya Statue on Calle Felipe IV, next to the Prado Museum.
If you have the tour in Spanish: At 12:45h at the Goya Statue on Calle Felipe IV, next to the Prado Museum.
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Prado Museum
- Licensed tour guide
- Walking tour of El Retiro Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer