Discover and enjoy the Prado Museum in Madrid, with a ticket without queues and a professional guided tour.
Royal Spain Tour in Madrid Highlights
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments, and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour, and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
Discover and enjoy the Royal Palace of Madrid, the official residence of the kings of Spain, with a skip-the-line entrance and a professional guided tour. Marvel at the splendor of one of Europe’s best-preserved palaces on this royal tour of Madrid.
Meeting Point: Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Royal Palace
- Licensed official tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer