Enjoy a guided tour of one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Retiro Park, Paseo del Prado and visit to the Prado Museum. All accompanied by an expert guide.
Royal Palace and Retiro Park
Madrid Palace & Park Tour Highlights
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour, and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
- Discover El Retiro, Madrid’s world-famous central park alongside a guide who takes you to the most celebrated monuments and hidden gems
Enjoy a local’s guided tour of the stunning El Retiro Park and get inside access to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens, including the throne room; marvel at the artwork of Goya and Velazquez.
From 1st March:
Meeting Point: At 10.00 am Puerta de la Independencia of Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia.
For the Royal Palace Tour from:
If you have the tour in English: At 12:30h Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
If you have the tour in Spanish: At 3:30pm Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
- Entry tickets to the Royal Palace
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour of El Retiro Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer